During 2021, the Teach North Korean Refugees Global Education Center (TNKR) will be focused on the "Voices from the North" project. The major activities of the project will be partnering with North Korean refugees who seek to:
* publish books in English.
* become more engaged with public speaking.
* participate in at least one English speech contest.
* speak at an international forum.
* share their insights in roundtable discussions.
If you would like to hear a variety of North Korean stories, become a monthly donor to this special project.
* * *
TNKR will be holding its 12th English speech contest on February 28, 2021. You can check here for updates: